Terms and conditions of the whoiswatchingme website
The term “whoiswatchingme” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The whoiswatchingme team reserve the right to remove any entry on this website that is inaccurate or misleading.
- All the information contained on the whoiswatchingme.org web site is given in good faith and is a “guide” to the Data Protection Act and CCTV and is not to be used at all as a substitute for using the actual Data Protection Act.
- All the “CCTV Scheme Operators” that are listed on this website are listed totally independently of the “whoiswatchingme” team and therefore there is no guarantee implied either directly or indirectly that the information about these Companies and their contact details is accurate or up to date.
- The whoiswatchingme website nor its owners have no business association with any of the Scheme operators listed on this website and are completely independent to them and offer no guarantee about their business or accuracy of the information held on them.
- If you are registering a “whoiswatchingme” sign, sticker or other similar product the information you put on to this website must be accurate and correct.
- No information, comments or words can be used on any form, text box or any other entry on this website where such words are libelous, inaccurate, defammatory or racist.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains some material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information provided by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website is done so in good faith and belong wholly to them.
- The whoiswatchingme signs and stickers can be registered on this website for a period of three years without charge other than the initial purchase of the signs and stickers. After three years a small charge of 2 English pounds per sign or sticker registered would be made direct to the Scheme operator for the sign or sticker to remain on the website to provide funds for the websites to continue.
- If no payment is made after the free three years then the signs or sticker(s) may be removed.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website “forum” has another set of terms and conditions that need are additional to these.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.